City Hall is a major landmark in central Brisbane that features a clock tower with an observation deck with good views of the downtown area. The newly opened Museum of Brisbane (MoB) is on the ground floor.
Brisbane City Hall
- 64 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- Train Central Bus 116, 124, 125, 174, 175, 192, 195, 196, 199, 203, 204, 230, 235, CGLD, N199, N200, N339, N385
- Telephone (07) 3403 8888
- Website www.brisbane.qld.gov.au
- Admission $5; lift to clock tower free
- Open Mon–Fri 8am–5pm, Sat–Sun 10am–5pm; tours Mon–Fri 9am–4pm; lift to clock tower 10am–3pm daily