Queenstown’s Galley Museum documents the history of life in Queenstown through photographic exhibits. The museum is housed in the old Imperial Hotel, which dates from 1897 and has been used as a hospital and as accommodation for workers at the Mount Lyell Mine.
- Corner Driffield and Sticht Streets, Queenstown TAS
- Telephone (03) 6471 1483
- Admission $6
- Mon–Fri 9.30am–5.30pm, Sat–Sun 12.30pm–5pm